Joining our team of Angels
Would you like to become an Angel and help us care for our clients’ pets and homes?
To be considered you must be able to answer yes to the following questions…
- Do you love animals?
- Have you had at least 15-20 years’ experience caring for your own animals as an adult?
- Do you have a permanent UK address?
- Do you have your own transport?
- Would you like to travel the country?
- Are you fit, active, mature and responsible?
- Are you free from commitments?
- Are you prepared to apply for an up-to-date CRB check?
- Are you able to supply four referees – two personal and two professional?
- Are you willing and able to come to our office near Hook, Hampshire, for interview?
If you’ve answered yes to all these questions, then house and pet sitting with Animal Angels could be for you.
Your duties as an Angel
When on an assignment for Animal Angels, your duties would revolve solely around the welfare of the client’s pets and the security of their home.
During the assignment you will:
- remain in the client’s home for 21 hours out of each 24 (you’ll have three hours off during daylight hours)
- follow the pets’ routines to the letter, including grooming, walking, feeding and providing care and attention
- report any household emergency to Animal Angels immediately, and to the client as agreed
- report any emergency relating to the pets directly to the client and, if required, take them to the vets
- and ensure that the client’s home is kept clean and tidy and secure at all times.